Monday, December 4, 2017

12/19/13 WELL, I AIN'T

12/19/13 WELL, I AIN'T

I have thought about it and come to this conclusion: some of my friends probably think I am religious. Well, I ain't.

I am in love with Jesus and have found out that living with no spiritual life (without life in Christ) would be like living without my senses (seeing, hearing, feeling, tasting, smelling).

God made us to be psycho/physical totalities and we are incomplete until we come alive to God through faith in Christ. Imagine living a lifetime without senses, and then suddenly have them come alive. That is a glimpse of what it means to be made alive by God's Spirit.

Sooo, not only did He make me totally alive and give me meaningful priorities in this present life, He gives me eternal life, to live, grow, love and learn forever.

Wooo hooo. I have beaten the lottery.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...