Monday, December 4, 2017

12/24/13 FROM DRAMA TO TRAGEDY

12/24/13 FROM DRAMA TO TRAGEDY

The fact that there was no room for Jesus in the inn makes for great drama, the fact that there is no room for Jesus in the hearts of men makes for great tragedy, because closed hearts are cold, empty, hopeless hearts. For those who have closed Him out of your life, remember,
Revelation 3:20
(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

As the old chorus says,
Into my heart,
Into my heart,
Come into my heart, Lord Jesus.

Come in today,
Come in to stay,
Come into my heart, Lord Jesus.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...