Saturday, October 14, 2017

03/23/13 DOUBLESPEAK

03/23/13 DOUBLESPEAK

I saw a cartoon with this conversation between Charley Brown and Lucy. I am not sharing the link, but here is the basic conversation...

L... I am pro choice!
CB...Can I choose a large soda?
L... No, it's not good for you.
CB... Can I choose to own a gun?
L... No, it's not safe for kids.
CB... Can I choose an incandescent bulb?
L... No, it's not good for the planet.
CB... Can I choose to honor God?
L... No, that is offensive.
CB... So what can I choose?
L... AN ABORTION.

The title, LIBERAL, is a misnomer, just like the so-called title, PRO-CHOICE.

If a person wants to force everyone to fall under the rule of Secular Humanism, they should just say so and quit calling it LIBERALISM, because it ain't liberal.

If a person wants to be able to murder the unborn (who have NO CHOICE) and they want to force PRO-LIFE people to pay for it, they should just say so and quit calling it PRO-CHOICE, because it ain't pro-choice.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...