Monday, October 16, 2017

06/08/13 HOMESCHOOL GROWTH

06/08/13 HOMESCHOOL GROWTH
(I posted News articles from time to time, but I very seldom repost them in my Blog format. Sometimes, as now, I post a short blurb without the article, just so you will see what was on my mind in those days).

You might find this interesting. I realize there are still good teachers in the public school system, but the system is defective.
The Titanic was a good ship until it started to sink, and good crew members could not keep it from a watery grave.

Sometimes we need to leave a sinking ship to save the passengers.

We cannot sacrifice our children for the sake of a few good teachers.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...