Tuesday, October 17, 2017

07/01/13 NOT REALLY AN OPTION

07/01/13 NOT REALLY AN OPTION

I was thinking, if I want to be liked by more people, all I have to do is quit being so "judgmental."

If I quit viewing
vulgarity,
profanity,
obscenity,
cursing,
crude talk,
racial injustice and bigotry,
drunkenness,
drug use,
infidelity,
adultery,
fornication,
lying,
cheating,
lusting, 
elf molesting,
bigamy,
polygamy,
homosexuality,
as being sin, I will have more friends and less enemies.

Of course I will have to
deny the Bible,
reject Biblical revelation,
overthrow Divine authority.

So all I have to do is break my relationship with God and embrace those who rebel against purity and godliness.

But if I do, who will tell my friends that Christ will save them from the power of sin and eternity without God?

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...