Wednesday, October 11, 2017

01/07/13 Read it all...

01/07/13 Read it all...

I love my electronic connections: Bible, Bible Commentaries, Word Studies, Church Histories, access to Theological Libraries, convenient writing tools and retrieval system, among other things.

But, I really love my hard copy Bibles (paper, ink and leather). The printed word is one of the greatest products in the history of the world. It is an amazing thing to hold God's revelation in your hand and then be able to search its pages. Any form of Bible (electronic or printed) can be taken away or banned, but there is something really special about having your own copy in your own hand. The only thing better is to hide His word in your heart.

Psalms 119:9-11
(9) ... Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
(10) With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
(11) Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

DLG note...
Read this passage. Don't interpret it by a theology. Don't interpret it by another person's point of view.

Read it,
Believe it and
Live it.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...