Thursday, October 12, 2017

01/14/13 WE ACT ACCORDING TO WHAT WE BELIEVE

01/14/13 WE ACT ACCORDING TO WHAT WE BELIEVE

OK, here is the story. It might get your week started with a smile.

I heard Martha going toward the kitchen, so I figured she was getting ready to fix breakfast. I just laid there a few minutes, but since she was not moving around, I went to see what was happening. I found her sitting in the living room, which was lighted by a lamp, being only 6:30. I asked her if she had been over to our daughter's house, thinking that she might have needed help with her sick children during the night. She said no, but had texted with her at 5. I thought that was strange for that time of the morning. The conversation got really strange after that, as if she and I were on two different frequencies, like am and pm (wink wink).

Finally, after some confused conversation and head scratching, I realized that it was 6:30 pm Sunday, not 6:30 am Monday. I had napped for around two hours and when I woke up I thought that I had slept through Sunday night. I was ready for breakfast, but had not even had supper, I was ready to watch the morning news, which had not even been made yet, much less reported. I did think it was odd that I had slept in the same clothes I had worn Sunday afternoon. Hehehe. I told Martha she could probably have gotten me to take her out to breakfast buffet.

OK, I admit it. I beat my wife up this morning. Usually she gets up first and fixes breakfast, but today I beat her up.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...