Friday, October 13, 2017

03/14/13 DON'T BE A STRANGER

03/14/13 DON'T BE A STRANGER

Wow, I could not believe how much info is posted to the Yahoo site. I am sure this is true with the other big boys on the net as well. You see, I hardly ever visit the yahoo page anymore and it has changed a lot since I browsed its contents.

SO WHAT
OK, here it is. Some people have not visited God's word for a while. I mean really perused it. So, if they finally do, they may find out that there is more there than they remember. In fact, I read the same verses regularly and find new enlightenment. It is like, "Wow, where did that come from?"

If anyone is interested in a Bible study partner, just let me know and maybe we can discover it together.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...