Sunday, October 15, 2017

05/29/13 BETTER THAN TELEPORTING

05/29/13 BETTER THAN TELEPORTING

I just posted to a family member in the UK that I wish we could teleport all of our family to the same place at the same time.

It made me think...
THE SAME PLACE is more than a geographical location, it is a spiritual presence.

How I would love to see all of our family "sitting together in heavenly places," at the feet of Jesus.

The blood of Jesus is the blood that is thicker than earthly ties. It is the reality that keeps us in a right relationship with one another.

The blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sin, and when we are cleansed from all sin, we can become the people God intended for us to be, we can be the family God intended for us to be.

I love my earthly family, and Jesus makes it possible for us to spend eternity together, and that is even better than teleporting.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...