Monday, October 16, 2017

06/12/13 A DREAM?

06/12/13 A DREAM?

So, a dream I was having woke me up this morning. I was preaching to this overflow congregation (and, NO, I was not preaching in a phone booth); but as I was sharing the glorious gospel that saves from sin, a man stood up and gave his own witness; but I was not sure what he was saying. Another one stood up and agreed with him and a third one also stood, and made it clear that they did not believe we can be saved from sin in this present evil world.

I said, "Oh, now I understand. And now I want to welcome you to a Bible church."

I started sharing verses that promises victory over sin. Just like in real life, some people stayed and some people walked out, without hearing or even listening to the Biblical truth that Jesus saves His people from their sins.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...