Tuesday, October 17, 2017

07/04/13 ATTENTION MUSIC FOLKS...

07/04/13 ATTENTION MUSIC FOLKS...

Sometimes I want to communicate a certain message to certain people, by way of song, but I am not competent to do a worthy job. I then look online, but I don't use Youtube (though I now use safeyoutube.net), because there is so much that is offensive attached to otherwise good videos. So, I look on Godtube, but do not always find what I want.

SO THIS IS WHERE SOME OF YOU COME IN. It does not take a super voice to do a good, edifying video of a good Christian song. There are lots of great songs that can be used to reach and bless other people. YOU CAN DO THIS.

A little time, a little work and you may end up being a great blessing. In fact, you could have a playlist of songs. I would post such a video, and then maybe someone else would share it and then others might do the same.

It does not have to go viral to make it worthwhile. A nice, good quality presentation could minister greatly. This is for ministry, not for money. Godtube might be a good place to put your message in music. (Youtube is a good place to reach people and then you can always utilize the safeyoutube.net feature for family and church friendly presentations).

Let me know if you decide to do this. Just curious.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...