Thursday, October 12, 2017

02/08/13 IT IS GOOD WHEN WE REFLECT HIS LIKENESS

02/08/13 IT IS GOOD WHEN WE REFLECT HIS LIKENESS

Okay, I understand when folks see your picture from 40 years ago and say, "Who is that... Wow, is that you. You don't look anything like that." Hehehe. I choose to think they are saying how much better I look now, but then again, I am the eternal optimist (wink wink).

BUT THEN, they see my profile picture that I took a few days ago and they still say, "Is that you. That does not look anything like you." Hmmm? I think to myself, I thought it was a pretty good likeness.

Remember, these are people who see me several times a week for a couple of hours each time. Then they say, "It is because you are always laughing and smiling."

I have to admit, it makes me feel good to know that people see me as a joyful person, even if it is a joyful, and heavier OLD guy. I just wish they could see down inside my heart, because I love them all and I would love to be able to share my deepest joy of all with each one of them and share the nuggets of truth I find daily in God's word. That is the source of my real joy.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...