Thursday, October 12, 2017

02/10/13 DO IT NOW

02/10/13 DO IT NOW

I am often impressed with posters that my friends share on FB. Sometimes the post honors the memory of a deceased loved one, parent, sibling, child.

These especially move me, because I know there will be people who see these messages, but will never take the steps they should, in order to restore broken relationships with living loved ones. Broken relationships, broken hearts, which could be restored, but never will. A few tears at someone's grave does not heal the hurt brought about by the years of separation and harsh words, callous treatment and lost opportunities to reach out in love.

Don't worry about flowers and kind words when I am gone if you don't tend our relationship while I am alive. It will do me no good and it will compound the grief of those who cultivated a garden of love and friendship with me.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...