Friday, October 13, 2017

03/01/13 I THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT IDEA.

03/01/13 I THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT IDEA.
(just for fun)




While in the courthouse, concerning a passport, I saw a sign that said, "CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS."

I thought, "I have four children, maybe I should check to see what my status is." You can only imagine my surprise and chagrin. Apparently my four children have not been making any payments to support me.

So, when I got home I talked to my children about what I had learned at the courthouse.

I told them that while I was at the courthouse I found out I was not getting any Child Support Payments from them. It must have been unusual because the clerk behind the desk laughed when I asked about my money.

They said,
Dad, you worked hard for your four children for thirty years, so we discussed it and we wanted to do you a favor; We decided to let you work hard for yourself for the next thirty years.

I was dumbfounded, awestruck, overwhelmed. I stood there and cried. You do all you can to instill a sense of right and responsibility in your children, hoping you are successful.


I thought to myself, "Could a man want anymore from his children than this?" How thoughtful they were. I thanked them for their compassion and commended them for their wisdom, beyond their years.

What I said must have made them happy because when I left the room I could hear all of them laughing uncontrollably.

I went back down to the courthouse to set the record straight. I walked up to the same counter and boldly, proudly told the clerk that he had not gotten any support concerning me and my children and he was not going to get any.

It must have upset him, because he called security to detain me, so I ran out of the building, with Deputies in hot pursuit. I was able to lose them in the street crowd.

I wanted my children to know what had happened, so 
I called them from an undisclosed location, and being the loving children that they are, they tried to put my mind at ease.

They told me that it is better to let the State take care of me, since it would give Mom a long deserved vacation. Also, if I opted into the extended stay program it would avert future problems. For instance...

I will be able to cash in on some of my government investments, even if things like Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid dry up.

The State will provide, food, clothing, housing, recreational, medical and social opportunities.

I will be able to leave my grandchildren a bigger inheritance, since my children will not have to spend money on me by taking me into their homes or putting me into an old folks facility.

I will be able to keep my ministry going, since I will be surrounded by so many needy people.

I turned myself in, but I had to wait in a jail cell until my case could be heard
. I found out that State care was not a great as I had envisioned. The jailor was nice and told me that I would probably be getting out soon, since the case against me seemed to lack merit.

Apparently they were not allowing me to have all my visitors, since I never saw my children. Plus, I was ready to get away from Pimento Cheese sandwiches for Sunday dinner.
I considered waiting for justice to grind out my case. but I made the only reasonable decision. I hid myself in the Dempsey Dumpster and escaped in the garbage truck.

This is why you may see a more recent photo of me in the Post Office, with a reference to a Jail Break.

If you see me somewhere, please do not bother the police with an update on my location. They have enough to do. I hate to be a bother.

Now, I just need to contact my children, because I know they must be worried about me.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...