Saturday, October 14, 2017

05/25/13 HONESTY IS THE COMPANION OF FREEDOM

05/25/13 HONESTY IS THE COMPANION OF FREEDOM

For several years I have been on FB crying out against government intrusion and oppression of Christianity. I have not only lifted up my voice against Obama and Clinton, I spoke out against both of the Bush's and Reagan as they promoted the one world order and as they whittled away the freedoms of Christians. But attacks on Christian beliefs and practices have been taken to a whole new level during Obama's administration. I, along with others, said that blatant attacks against the freedom of the press would follow, and they have.

NOW STOP AND THINK ABOUT THIS.

The outcry and the rallying together by journalists, politicians and the citizenry at large is a good thing. HOWEVER. Where was it when the attacks were taking place against the Church in America? IT WAS NOT THERE. AND IT STILL AIN'T THERE.

Americans are fools if they think they can have true freedom of any kind, if they do not have true freedom of religion... ACTUALLY, freedom of Christian faith and practice. If America does not turn back to God in repentance (and I don't think it will), then any victories we win for other freedoms are only minor skirmishes that will eventually be cast aside as well.

Now, since I do not think America is going to turn to Christ, what is my message? Now is the time for individuals to believe on Christ, turn from sin, walk in the Spirit and obey God rather than men. It is time for individual commitment and faith. There is no time for half hearted Christianity. Either accept Him as Lord of all or not at all. Either be cold or hot, but do not be lukewarm. Christ will spew you out of His mouth. As Jesus said to the end times Church...

Revelation 3:15-22

(15) I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
(16) So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
(17) Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
(18) I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
(19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
(21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
(22) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...