Sunday, October 15, 2017

05/27/13 THIS IS SCARY

05/27/13 THIS IS SCARY

Please Read Both Paragraphs

As I have been thinking about my previous post (concerning the State making Christian speech illegal), and I realize my exercise of free speech may jeopardize friends and family who live under oppressive governments, where fear of Islamic reprisal and terrorism squelches freedom of speech. I will understand if you need to drop me from your Facebook friends list. I love you and do not want you to suffer because of my actions.

l made the same offer, a few years ago to friends who live in Muslim nations. Today I make this offer to people who live in the United Kingdom. I have had friends in the USA tell me that they suspect that I am under clandestine government scrutiny in our own country. I have had FB friends drop me because of my outcry against the rise of oppressive powers in America and I probably have friends who hide my posts from their other friends. Sadly, we are approaching the time when messengers like me will not have this opportunity. America will go the way of other fallen nations.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...