Friday, October 20, 2017

08/24/13 RETURN OR BURN

08/24/13 RETURN OR BURN

Man's wisdom, worldly wisdom, produces the mess which we see in the world today. The chaos and confusion that has undermined other nations of the world, during the last few centuries, is happening to the USA, in one generation.

For decades, under both political parties, I have watched a rising tide of anti-Bible, anti-Christian sentiment slowly eroding America's Christian and Biblical foundation, morals, freedom, academia, social values, family structure, personal integrity, economic strength, international power and leadership and responsibility (personal,social,governmental).

However, under today's political/religious/academic leadership we are seeing a tsunami sweep away our country's stability at an ever increasing pace.

When people trade the wisdom of God (as revealed in the Bible) for man's wisdom (worldly wisdom), then chaos and every evil work will drag them down in a maelstrom of self contradiction and destruction. They will embrace the ways of Satan, thinking they are doing the will of God. Welcome to post Christian America.

God is calling us back from worshiping, following, obeying, promoting a worldly system. Be one of the few who will hear and heed the call of God.

Revelation 3:14-22
(14) And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
(15) I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
(16) So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
(17) Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
(18) I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
(19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
(21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
(22) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

12/31/13 A CONSIDERATION AND A CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR. Consideration... If a coach told his team everyday that they could not win their...